Another sick day for the family.
- I am grateful that I get the next two days off. At first I assumed I was going to work like I did on July 4th but my boss told me I cannot bill for the next two days. He let me bill for July 4th because at that time we were behind schedule. Maybe I will make a family calendar and get a hair cut.
- I am grateful that Dylan has recovered so quickly from his cold. Isaac and I are doing the worst, Ji Seon is still going strong.
- I am grateful that Ji Seon’s parents and brother are willing to drive down from Seattle to see us for Thanksgiving. I pray they arrive safely.
- I am grateful that my two youngest cousins wanted to be friends with me on Facebook. I learned they wanted to from my sister who found out from my mother who received the request from my cousins’ mother.
- I am grateful I was able to take a nap this afternoon while Ji Seon took care of the children. Ji Seon is an amazing woman.
God, thanks for taking care of me and my family. I pray that tomorrow we will all be feeling much better.