Normally I write my grateful post at the end of the day but then I end up staying late surfing the web so now I am going to do it a bit earlier.
- I am grateful that I still in touch with friends in Boston. Today I got an email from my previous pastor, talked on the phone with Alan, and IM’d with our friend and former tenant and babysitter.
- I am grateful that Ji Seon’s parents and brother arrived safely. It’s especially nice to see Ji Seon’s brother after many years.
- I am grateful that we are starting to get a little better and I hope Ji Seon does not get sick.
- I am grateful that today I do not have to work. I have not had a holiday in so long.
- I am grateful that the sun came out today after many gloomy days.