Today seemed like a normal day. I worked. I ate. What was different was I took Victoria to the playground by myself, Ji Seon stir fried some delicious pea pod stems, we got our prepaid T-Mobile phone and someone offered me Carl Boozer for Al Horford.
Here are some things I am grateful for today.
- I am grateful that we are nearing the end of our sickness. Amazingly Ji Seon still hasn’t gotten sick.
- Today we received the Sonship manuals I ordered. I am grateful that I have been able to go through the Sonship program with my cell group. It has been transforming.
- I started working on my budget for 2009. It looks a bit bleak but I am grateful that God has always provided.
- I am grateful that I have some extra hours so that I was able to request having the day off on my birthday.
- I am grateful that Ji Seon does such a wondeful job taking care of the family while I am working at home.