In these articles I do have the following.
- Slow Cooker
- not saving any money with it
- Battery Charger
- use with the amazing Sanyo Eneloop NiMH batteries that you can pre-charge
- again not saving any money with this one
- Flash Drive
- again no money saved here
- Solar Calculator
- discarded by someone else, not saving any money since I always my computer for calculations
- questionable if worth it considering the toxic mercury dust inside each bulb
- Programmable Thermostat
- Efficient Space Heater
- Hybrid Car
Things I might buy.
- “Smart” Power Strips
- seems liks a good idea though I usually manually turn off everything so I think it will take a long time before I get my investment back
- Efficient Shower Heads
- High Efficiency Washing Machine
Things I would like to buy.