For the most part I enjoy Northern California winter. In fact I think it might be my favorite season which is the opposite of when I was living in the northeast. There are several reasons why I enjoy it.
- It does not get too cold.
- It is apparently too cold for most other people which is why when you go to the park or any other outdoor place, they are usually somewhat deserted.
- The rain is really welcome since it does not rain at all the other nine months of the year.
- The sun is not so hot so you do not have to wear sun screen.
- It does not feel as busy.
- The landscape is green instead of brown and the mountains sometime have snow on top.
On New Year’s Day Ji Seon and her anonymous friend along with Dylan and Isaac went to Monterey Bay Aquarium. Of course it was raining but the boys had a good time though in Ji Seon’s opinion not good enough to justify buying a season’s pass and driving ninety minutes each way.